Saturday, October 31, 2015

Well, Hello!

Where to start? A short Bio? Okay. 

My name is Kayley. I'm a mom of two boys. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years now. We currently reside in Georgia.

He was born in North Carolina, I was born in Florida. 18 years later our paths crossed. BOOM. Immediately we became best friends. A year and a half later, we said "I do."
The Florida that I grew up in, was not the beaches and breezes. Nope, Where I grew up, our lives revolved around dirt roads,four wheelers, fishing and hunting...Oh, and football. (Even though we pretty much sucked) 
My personality and beliefs are a little different. 
I'm an outgoing introvert.
 That's a thing right?

I tell my husband all the time that I am a Christian Conservative Hippie. Yeah. Picture that. I'm guessing you are imagining a woman who wears oober conservative and boring clothing, George Bush loving lady, who doesn't shave her legs or arm pits. Ha! What an image. 
I do dress modest,but try to always dress cute unless I'm feeling frumpy.. I do shave..because i find not shaving, not an option. The "hippie" part of me loves the healthier options. You know, essential oils, natural remedies and other things like that. I'm a firm believer in coconut oil, epsom salt and breast milk..After all, they fix everything. Now, being from the south, I am a proud supporter of the Second Amendment. Oh, and I proudly support my Blue Family and our Military.. 
 Doesn't that throw a wrench in the hippie works?

I am pretty much one big contradiction. 
Or maybe... I'm like "independent" in my beliefs.
 I don't side with any one stereotype, I guess you could say.
 I pick what I like, then I love it. 

Does this even count as a Bio? Or is it more of an "about me" thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment