Thursday, November 12, 2015

Planning to Plan...



  Who knew that picking out a personal organizer could be so dad-blamed hard?
Pinterest is not making this easy! There are so many cute planners/organizers to choose from, it's overwhelming. So here I am, binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, and have 6 tabs open on my laptop trying to plan which planner I want to plan my next year in. I am the type of person who needs to have their day written out step by step or NOTHING gets done. 
When I say step by step, I'm talking :
1. Brush teeth
2.Drink Greens
3. Fix Make-Up
{Etc.}


Can any of my readers recommend a good personal organizer? Preferably something cute. And yes, cuteness matters. Big Thanks! 

As a mom, my life is pretty hectic. I am trying my hardest to master my time. With 2 small kids and a dog, it's hard to plan anything. For the sake of my sanity, this Mama has got to get a handle on things.



No comments:

Post a Comment